Expectancy Defined: Trust!

Remember my friend, Christian, the love doctor? Well, he has posted another great podcast on a topic that's been on my heart a lot recently: the difference between expectations and expectancy. I wrote about this very thing a year ago, and it is back on my radar. Check out my blog post on expectations vs. expectancy if you haven't read it yet or want to read it again. I outline the difference between the two and how to navigate single life with expectancy instead of expectations.

I love what Christian says in his podcast. Expectancy is just another word for trust. It's so true. Listen in and see what a difference this revelation of having a heart of expectancy has made in Christian's life.


If you want to explore this topic even further, listen to Danny Silk's message and be encouraged. Here's to releasing expectations and embracing a posture of expectancy! 

Comments

Popular Posts

11 Secrets to Success for the Single Life

Resting in the Trough of Uncertainty