My New Book, Unveiled, is Now Available!

I’m overjoyed to share with you that after six years of writing and refining the message God has placed on my heart about living an abundant single life, I’m releasing my first book for single women!


My desire is to live authentically and openly on my path toward marriage, sharing both the struggles and victories God has brought me through as a single woman. This book is allowing me to do so on a broader scale. I pray that as I share this message, many are encouraged, refreshed, and equipped to embrace their season of singleness with vibrant hope.

Unveiled is for any single woman who longs to:
  • Experience God’s good gifts in every season
  • Gain grace for past mistakes and move forward in freedom
  • Wait expectantly with vibrant hope
  • Walk in her God-given identity
  • Take hold of the truth and ditch bombarding lies
  • Live daily with a renewed mind and godly perspective
  • Embrace contentment and peace, no matter what circumstance she’s facing

Unveiled is not just a book or a study; it’s a crossover between the two, offering an opportunity for much more than just a good read. I’ve written it so that the reader can study it individually or with a group (complete with a leader’s guide in the appendix).

In it, I offer a variety of unique ways to apply the eleven secrets via:
  • relevant Scriptures
  • suggested prayers of surrender
  • questions to consider
  • action steps to move forward
  • recommended music

If you’re not a single woman and you want to read it anyway – I can assure you that the 11 secrets apply to any season of waiting, so the core principles of the book will still be relevant to you. You can learn more about it on my new website: abundantsinglelife.com. Future blog posts will move to my new website, so please bookmark it and visit me there often!

Comments

Popular Posts

11 Secrets to Success for the Single Life

Resting in the Trough of Uncertainty

Expectancy Defined: Trust!