Marriage is a Gift, and So is Being Single

As a follow up to yesterday’s blog post, I want to share this podcast from my friend Christian: Marriage is a Gift, and So is Being Single.  But first, I’d like to introduce my friend, Christian!

I met Christian while in ministry school in California because we both signed up to go on a missions trip to the Philippines. We had several preparation meetings leading up to our missions trip and after the first meeting, I was telling my roommate all about who was in my group. When I mentioned Christian’s name she got all excited because she knew him and exclaimed, “Oh! People call him the love doctor!”  It was the very first day of the missions trip that I got to see firsthand why "the love doctor" was his nickname. Let me tell you, it is very fitting! During the bus ride to the airport I had the most candid conversation about relationships, heartbreaks, and guy/girl dynamics with Christian. God used that conversation to bring about healing in my own heart from past relationship hurts. Christian truly has a gift of relationship wisdom straight from heaven. I always highly value his insights and perspectives on what can be a really tender topic for many people. Relationships can be messy after all. But relationships can also be one of the most rewarding things this side of heaven especially when you are willing to invest in them.

I was excited to hear from Christian recently and to find out that he has officially started a podcast called Love Bound! His podcasts feature his unique perspective on singleness, dating, friendships and all that he has experienced and learned on his journey toward marriage. His passion for people and for healthy relationships is so evident and such a blessing.  It is for this reason, that you will be seeing his podcasts appear on my blog from time to time. And with that, please enjoy Christian's debut Love Bound podcast: Marriage is a Gift, and So is Being Single. While you're at it, be sure to check out his other Love Bound Podcasts as he has already produced quite a few!  




Comments

Popular Posts

11 Secrets to Success for the Single Life

Resting in the Trough of Uncertainty

Is Grief a Gift?